Holy Eucharist is celebrated at 8:00am and 10:00am each Sunday. Services are recorded to You Tube and 10am service is also via Zoom and live on Facebook.
Sunday School is held during the 10:00am Sunday Service.
The Vestry meets monthly (2nd Monday at 7pm). Parish members are welcome at the meetings.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT COHS:
- February 5th – ANNUAL CHURCH MEETING – There will be one service at 9am followed by Pancake Breakfast in the Church Hall. The annual meeting will begin at 11am. Nominations for 2 vestry members and 2 delegates for Annual Diocesan Convention (2024/2025) will be accepted and voted on.
- February 5th – gLOVEs Drive Deadline – donations of socks, gloves, hats, and scarves collected at both 8am and 10am services and will be distributed to locations in need in the county.
- February 12th – “Soup”er Bowl Sunday – cans of soup are collected and taken to Shepherd’s Crook food pantry at St. Paul’s By the Sea
- February 21st – “Shrove Tuesday” 6pm – Pancake Dinner, “Farewell to the Alleluia”, and Imposition of Ashes
- February 22nd – Ash Wednesday – 12 Noon – Imposition of Ashes
- February 28 – March 28 (TUESDAYS only) – 1pm & 6pm – Lenten Supper & Study (“Embracing Forgiveness”)
- March 4 – Annual Diocesan Convention (St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Salisbury)
- March 19th – BISHOP’S ANNUAL VISIT – One Service at 9am followed by Potluck (see sign up sheet in Church Hall beginning in March)
UPCOMING MEETINGS AT COHS:
- January 9th 7pm
- February 13th 7pm
- March 13th 7pm
Communication Meeting – January 29th 9am
Convention Meetings via zoom – January 31st 7pm
Property Committee Meeting – April 16th 9am